Its Happening!!!

Thursday, March 7, 2013


Its happening!!! Gabby is in the beginning stages of labor.. WE WILL HAVE KITTENS VERY SOON!!!!!  

I will keep you all posted! 

K Jaggers
4 comments on "Its Happening!!! "
  1. Good luck Gabby! You can do it girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bless her heart. Cats make such good mommies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome!!! Kittens are so wonderful. Good luck to her!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower! I think its so freaking cool that you breed cats. How amazing. There's no way the hubby would go for that...and he'd probably think I'd lost my mind! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.