Going Back to Bed..

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Morning Friends... Happy Thursday. I don't know how happy I am right now about being up but here I am. I decided on the way to take Jackson to school that I would go back to bed and get some more sleep. I tossed and turned a lot last night. The last thing I remember is looking at the clock at 4am thinking how bad I was going to be feeling this morning. I was right too. I am pretty damn tired and that calls for me to go back to bed for a while. Why not!?  I do have the house that I want to get cleaned up.. but it sure isn't going to care if I start it early or not. I do have to run to the store later today too but again.. it can wait. So did you guys hear that facebook is changing yet again today. Hummmmm.. I wonder what they are doing!? Nothing looks different to me yet.. but the news said the change is suppose to be taking place later today. They are always changing things around on that site. Gosh I'm cold right now. Guess that's my cue to finish up this quick morning post and go back to sleep. I hope you guys have a great day. Get entered in the latest giveaway by clicking here or using the form → in the sidebar →. I am setting up 2 lucky readers with a compete new laundry system that works so good and will save you so much money! So check it out and get entered! 

I'll be back a little later. Have a great day! 

xoxo

K Jaggers





2 comments on "Going Back to Bed.."
  1. new follower from the bloghop! i feel ya on being tired - so hard to get outta bed when you don't get a good night's rest.
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Mason's blog hop- I don't think I ever want to get out of bed- although I do it 2-3 times per night with my 2 year old, so I understand completely! Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.