Friday Food Shopping { Video }

Saturday, March 2, 2013

As many of you know by now.. yesterday was pretty over whelming for me.. so shopping sounded like a good way to clear my head. Well it didn't work so well for me at the grocery store. I really only went in for milk and coffee and came out with much more than 2 simple items. However, minute by minute I was hating being in that grocery store. So I headed out and went to CVS. I did spend a little more time there and got some new items that you can check out here.

But if you want to see what I ended up getting at the market.. here's the video of the haul! 


Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend. 

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.