Right or Left???

Saturday, November 26, 2011
I thought this could be a fun little post for everyone!

Do you use your Left side of the brain or your Right??

You decide!!?



Are you a scientist. A mathematician. Are you accurate, practical and always in control? Are you realistic? Do you like order and logic? You know exactly who your are, you are the Left Brain


Are you a free spirit? Are you passionate and love creativity? Do you love art and poetry? Do you have a vivid imagination? Are you everything you wanted to be? You are the Right Brain.


Why we can't we be both?? Hummmm.. I think I AM BOTH!!!

What about you!?

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.