Hello!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Dscf2689_large

Well Tuesday is well under way around here. I have already packed up a lot of boxes and I am taking a break for a few minutes. I am thinking that I am going to have to go out and get more boxes but thinking maybe I can wait till tomorrow. But doubt it! I think that is more wishful thinking than anything! The living room, dining room, and kitchen are almost done. I still have the food to pack up but I figure I will do that Thursday Night. I have packed up all the stuff under the sinks from both bathrooms too.. I started on one bedroom and tonight I will be packing up my closet up. I have a lot of in there on the bottom that I am going to have to box up. I am not packing like I normally move.. because we are moving across country this time.. instead we are moving across town. So most of the boxes are open.. My grocery store has boxes that are small but steady with hand openings and they are really convenient. They have an area where they stack them and anyone can have them.. So thats been my box source this time and its working out great!

I am really happy about the new house. I dont remember a ton about it being we only had 1 walk through. I sent a deposit to hold it but it still hasn't reached the owners. But.. they have been nothing but kind and understanding! They do not live in the area anymore because their work transferred them. The house is only 4 years old and in really good condition. I am hoping to get another walk through. Just to figure out where things are going to go..

The kittens are doing great! I put a video up of them late last night.. so if you want to see it you can click → HERE ← to check it out. Its really sweet!

Well break is about over.. Its about time to grab another box and start packing more stuff up!

Have a great Tuesday!

I will try to get another vacation post up sometime before dinner!!

xoxo

K Jaggers


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.