MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL~ BLOGGER ~ DREAM JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, February 27, 2011





I was reading the New York Times this morning and I found out about a ~ dream job ~ working for Major League Baseball to go to every game, eat great food, and blog about the entire job!!!! Yes I said BLOGGING!!! Crazy huh! I think it would be awesome to do that. You have to stay in New York City where they choose the entire season! Who wouldn't love that! Baseball is one of the best of all the Sports!!! They are only picking one blogger to do this.. If you are interested please check out their site at...


 
Even though I think its an amazing opportunity I will not be applying..I don't think my husband and kids is going to want me in NY all baseball season!!! But I would love it! So if you love to write and you love baseball then this job is for you!

I think it would be one of the best jobs ever...Watch baseball and blog and get paid!!!!!!!

Check out that website for details!

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.