Tagged..

Saturday, November 5, 2011

I got this fun tag a while ago and today I am finally answering the questions!!

Here we go!!

The Crazy Questions:

1 Fave Color: Ummm.. I guess I have a couple favorite colors.. I know it may sound boring but white is one of my all time favorite colors but I also love purple!

2 Fave Song: That's a hard one.. I would have to say Marry Me by Train because it was anniversary song this past April. If you haven't heard it you can click HERE  to have a listen!


3 Fave Dessert: Haha!! I am a dessert girl! I would have to say cake!! I love love love cake.. mainly chocolate!!

4 What is pissing you off: Not much really! Yesterday had some drama online but that didn't really anger me..just frustrated me when things get blown out of proportion!
5 When you’re upset you: Sulk… yup, I’m a sulker and I do the “woe is me” bit a lot. Alternately, I turn to the people closest to me, Scott mostly, and seek his support, advice and help.

6 Fave Pet: Ha! Another funny one!! You know the answer to this question by now if you are a reader of the blog!! CATS, CATS, CATS!! 

7 Black or White: Depends on the day and what I have planned and what mood I am in!

8 Biggest Fear: Heights… I’m petrified of them. Honestly, my head spins and I literally loose my balance and feel queazy… yeah.

9 Best Feature: My heart? (okay, that's kinda cheesy!!). I like my eyes (and hair,… most of the time)…

10 Everyday Attitude: Live, Laugh, and Love… sometimes I let little things bother me but really in the end I should be living each moment (cherishing it) rather than fretting on what was, or anticipating what will be.

11 What is perfection: It depends on who you ask. It’s in the eye of the beholder really…

12 Guilty Pleasure: Make up.. cats.. and great movies!'

If you guys want to play along email me your answers to these questions!

kishajaggers@aol.com

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.