SANTA VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011
I had to share this with EVERYONE!! I think this is the coolest thing ever..  

 I found this late last night and I think its amazing! Its a personalized message from Santa himself! All you have to do is answer a few questions to personalize it and then you can upload it on facebook, twitter or send it to an email address.



 In just a few easy steps, you can create a personalized video from Santa Claus for your children, friends, family members or colleagues as you choose, by providing a few little details about the person.



New Portable North Pole 2011: the elves' machine will help Santa decide whether or not you were good!

 HOW COOL IS THIS!!??

 

Just click the link ↓ below ↓to get to the site!!



I am sooooo doing this for all kinds of people!

Create a special video message from Santa Claus!

.
K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.