~ Going back to Brunette ~John Freida 5 G

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Soooo...for a while now I have been pretty light in terms of my hair color.. For some reason it seems I always want what I don't have..But I think I have finally realized I am not a blonde..I am not ever going to look great with light hair..My skin is pale and my true hair color is brunette..

And...I decided I would do it myself!! 

Yikes!!


I am a huge John Frieda fan and saw this new line of their foam hair dye. Its a new line that has some brilliant colors! 


This one is in 5G Medium Golden Brown. 

.

It claims that this is a precision foam color that covers hard to reach areas perfectly 


Its a little different to use than regular home hair colors. You gently rotate the bottle to mix the solutions..Then top it with the foam pump and it pumps out foam instead of liquid..Kinda neat!


You can see from the back of the box it should be pretty easy to do...



So here goes..


Now...all I have to do is wait 30 minutes!


And I'm done!!!


Thinking it turned out pretty good..I really think after washing it a few times the color will be perfect!! 

There was no streaking or un even coverage..It covered my grays..and after I got the hang of applying it..it was pretty easy!!

Happy to be back to me!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.